- A Volumetric Inspection technique for the inspection of Castings, Wrought Products and Welds
- A portable technique which requires no outside electrical source
- Able to test components with a thickness of just a few millimetres up to 10 meters in thickness depending on material properties
- It has no detrimental effect on the surface of the component so can be employed during every manufacture
- Typical additional uses: wall thickness surveys (during manufacture and in service), bonding check on welds, checking a materials material properties etc….